Strawberry and Goat Cheese Salad
- 5 cups mixed baby lettuce/baby greens
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 8 ounces soft goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Make sure to wash, rinse, and drain your lettuce and strawberries.
- Remove the stems of the strawberries.
- Cut the strawberries vertically.
- Cut the goat cheese into desired sizes.
- Get half the strawberries and mash them together using either a potato masher or fork. Place the chunky mixture to the side to be used as dressing.
- Add lettuce to a large bowl and add the dressing.
- Split the mixed salad and add strawberries and goat cheese according to preference.
- Add ground pepper for taste.