- Prepare the diet cherry gelatin according to cooking instructions on the box and pour into an 8” x 8” pan and place in refrigerator to set.
- Set cream cheese out to soften. Bake the pie crust and let cool.
- Beat softened cream cheese until smooth and then fold in the whipped topping.
- Cut set gelatin into cubes and fold into the whipped topping mixture. Pour into baked pie crust.
- Spoon cherry filling evenly over the gelatin mixture.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours before serving.
- Prepare gelatin first, bake pie crust second and then take cream cheese out of refrigerator to soften.
- Take whipped topping out of freezer for about an hour before folding into cream cheese.