Skip to content
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 graham cracker pie crust, 9″ size
- 21 ounces canned or bottled cherry pie filling
- Soften cream cheese. In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with a mixer.
- For the whipped cream, place bowl and beaters of a hand-mixer in freezer for 10-15 minutes. Remove bowl from freezer, put heavy cream in the bowl and beat until soft peaks form.
- Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour mixture into graham cracker pie crust.
- Top with cherry pie filling.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.